2.04.2010

a shotgun shirt.

yesterday i was rummaging through my closet for something i don't wear too often.
it was just one of those days when i wanted something new.

and i found this gem:

it's a dark blue v-neck my sister bought from wal-mart over the summer.
while she was on tour with her husband's band, she went shooting for the first time.

her target? the shirt.







and these boots are my favorite.
my mom bought them for me for christmas <3

today, we're hanging out and making lasagna.
it's cooking now and it smells amazing!


oh, and i found heather bailey!



she's an adorable fabric designer from california.
these are my favorites!




i love fabric. i could look at it all day long.

today has been cold. i could totally go for some hot chocolate with marshmallows.
mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment