1.03.2011

a few of my favorite little things.

so, i've been sewing up a little creation ALL evening!
the sun has gone down, so i wasn't able to take any pretty photos when i was done.
but i'll post some soon.

in the meantime, i felt the need to share some favorite things.

here are some photos from my last month of 2010:

december..

some of my best friends.






my honey-honey.


birthday breakfast for timothy.


my lovely sister & parents on christmas day.


oh, and two of my very best friends..


what a wonderful end to an incredible year.
honestly, the past year has been amazing!

now i'm off to bed.
i'll be up at 5.
gotta make coffee for all those early-morning commuters.


image via we heart it.

peppermint mocha to start of my day tomorrow?
why yes. that sounds lovely.

xo,
christen

1 comment: