1.22.2011

what i wore. saturdays are full of love.

thank goodness for saturdays!
my husband is home. we're not feeling so sick anymore.
aaaaaand.....it's our eight month anniversary!



eight months since our wonderful wedding.
tonight we're treating ourselves to dinner (and probably splurging on some epic dessert!) to celebrate.

and for our special date night?
i found this fun white & navy blue skirt to wear!

skirt - thrifted
blouse - free people
legwarmers - urban outfitters
belt - thrifted









buuuut, since it's so chilly outside...i'm gonna wear cozy legwarmers tonight ;)



we're leaving for dinner in a bit. i'm gonna try to get some owls sewn before then!

xo,
christen

6 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! and i absolutely love your style!

    congrats on eight months!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally in love with your mirror and tree branch tie hanger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I need to pull out my legwarmers! I forgot I had them...ha!
    Sounds like you guys had a great evening celebrating 8 months of marriage. congrats!
    XOXO
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 8 months of marriage! You two look so happy and in love. Warms my heart to see! I am also a newly wed and its the best feeling in the world.
    Gorgeous skirt too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy eight month anniversaryyyyyy!!!! I just found your blog and I am soo glad I did!!!!!
    Happy Kisseeees

    ReplyDelete