1.25.2011

what i wore - this is me pretending like it's not freezing outside.

there may be subzero temperatures outside,
but i felt like pretending today!

i threw on this little dress i bought on my honeymoon in santa barbara.
it's super colorful & it makes me smile.





i also wore my slippers though..


our paws.





crazy icicles outside our window..


i have the day off today.
i'm looking forward to relaxing & getting some sewing done.
i'm working on little owl "girl bffs".
they're looking pretty adorable.
they'll be on sale in my shop soon!

now onto more sewing.

xo,
christen




4 comments:

  1. Love the mixture of colours the dress has! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're all about seasonal denial here in AZ. In July we turn up the ac really high in our basement and play "Christmas".

    p.s. Rachel from Goose and Trisser wants your info so you can redeem the gift certificate you got chosen for on my giveaway. still interested?? (email me at teamboolovesyou@gmail.com)

    good luck in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovelt dress ! love the print
    i would love you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog randomly..and it is so lovely. <3
    your etsy shop is so wonderful..you have an amazing talent! (very jealous..i wish i was that crafty!)

    you are beautiful.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete