2.25.2011

crafter spotlight - SG Print Shoppe

let us be free.

while browsing around etsy, i stumbled upon the beautiful photographs of SG Print Shoppe.
now, maybe it's my slight obsession with horses talking...but these prints are oh so incredible!






(alpaca)



seeing these images just makes me so happy.
it also makes me want to live in some cute rural home with mountains and horses everywhere.

tonight, tim & i are planning to get coffee with friends.
we're long-overdue for some chats & laughs.
and tomorrow we've got the day off together!
we're going into chicago to see my dad play trumpet with his jazz group.
then we're heading to wicker park for some shopping and snacking.

ps. i've got a new and beauuuutiful project in the works for my shop!
i can't wait to share once it's finished :D

ps. they will never cease to melt my heart.


happy friday!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. that first photo is STUNNING! wow...i want it on my wall. so pretty.

    hope you lovebirds have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete