2.15.2011

valentine's day recap.


our valentine's day was just pure perfection.
we went out to eat at our favorite restaurant, bought way too much candy, and had so many laughs together.

we wore some hand-stitched felt hearts i made for our wedding :)
outfits!





deliciousness.







bartlett's. our fave.









oh, and what about this sweet handmade card tim made me?!


i hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day!
sorry for no outfit post today! i was rushing around all afternoon, and didn't get a chance to take photos.

oh well! i'll do a post tomorrow :)

xo,
christen

3 comments:

  1. Your husband has the loveliest kindest face and I can see that he absolutely ADORES you.
    Such a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two of you are so super sweet together :)

    my husband surprised me when i came home with the girls...he got home before me from work and laid out Olive Garden takeout across the table with a Valentine for each of us. nothing fancy, but perfect nonetheless!
    being married is the best sometimes, huh?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful!! And such a good lookin' couple! I love your socks :)

    ReplyDelete