the girls had a 'Garden Tea Party' theme.
that meant lots of pretty dresses, hats, and gloves...
and lots & lots of yummy tea, coffee, and chocolate treats.
sound like a dreamworld?
well, it was.
here's what i wore for the oh-so-special occasion!














headband: H&M, flower: Claire's, cardi: thrifted, dress: bluebird (from a shop in Chicago), tights: Urban, shoes: Target, purse: Aldo
i sure do love dressin' up.
it's one of my faves!
ps. some friends of mine had a conversation about slang and shortening words.
my one friend and i shorten words all the time (i.e. fave, delish, convo, 'tude..)
my other friend finds it annoying.
anyone else love making up fun, little, new words like that?!
anywhoo (hehe. another fun word)... have a fabulous evening.
tim & i have dinner, dessert, and possible coffee plans on the menu tonight
love you(s).
xoxo
Love that headband! Miss Walker xoxo
ReplyDeletei love the creamy crochety look of the dress!
ReplyDeleteand i just saw your blog on the front page of chictopia, that was cool!
You look so so so cute!! I love your hair band and tights. And your shoes are crazy cool. Pretty pictures =)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous :)I love the headband, the nailpolish and the crochet especially :)
ReplyDeleteI love dress.its gorgeous.n adore the headband dear:-)
ReplyDeletelove,
chicqua
Lovely look...beautiful pics!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love every aspect of this outfit! You are so darn cute! :)
ReplyDeleteMy friend Courtney pretty much has her own language of shortened words/phrases:
ReplyDeleteAt? = Where are you?
Doin'? = What are you doing?
Mad. = Can either mean "Oh, crap." or "I am so happy/excited that I can't stand it."
Real hung. = I'm really hungry. (Haha.)
Bluebs = blueberries
YOUUU look dreamy!!
ReplyDelete♥Janette, the Jongleur
I love everything about your outfit! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAs for shortening words, it annoys me when people say 'choc' instead of chocolate and 'prezzi' instead of present. But at the same time i love saying 'mish' instead of mission and 'obvs' intead of obviously. Most of the time i just get lazy and can't be bother to say the second half of a word and just expect everyone to know what i mean. Haha!
Aw, you are so, so pretty! I love how romantic this outfit is. I love your tights and the white and your hair. So gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteADORBS!! <--my shortened word ;)
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos,
ReplyDeletelovely headband.
Steph,xx
shesunderthespell.blogspot.com
your dress is so cute and feminine and i love the flower in your hair!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
dear you look so AMAZING!!! with this outfit!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
i really love this outfit! its so chic and beautiful! i also love the little owl :)
ReplyDeleteyou are effortlessly beautiful. This is by far my favorite post of yours! All the details in this outfit are incredibly beautiful (as are you, for that matter!).
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is so so cute! Especially the headband and the wedges :) Haha I love shortening words as well xo
ReplyDelete♥ Oh. Nice post.) Love your blog.)) ♥
ReplyDeleteLove your style <3 And your shoes are amazing!
ReplyDeletemissydaisyrocks.blogspot.com
you are so pretty! i love this cute feminine look <3 loving the wedges and floaty dress.
ReplyDelete∆ blog
∆ twitter
∆ zebra and meerkat shop
what is the function of that owl? i'm pretty sure i have the exact same one.. i think it's supposed to be a little flower pot or something, but i put all my pens in it :)
ReplyDeleteanyways. you are gorgeous/well dressed.. as usual.
i am guilty of saying "totes" all the time, even though it's a bit ridiculous.. haha.
you are so pretty!
ReplyDeletewww.playgroundlovevintage.blogspot.com
awwww, I love your 1920's inspired look. It looks vintage but modern!
ReplyDeletexxx
that outfit might be my favorite.
ReplyDelete