4.15.2011

workspace inspiration

just popping in to share some pretty amazing sewing rooms i've been drooling over.
tim & i are lucky enough to have a spare room at our place,
but we haven't taken much time to really decorate it.

so i've been searching around for inspiration.
i came across these beauties!


via A Beautiful Mess.


via Apartment Therapy




how pretty is this?!




via flickr

beauuuutiful!
it never ceases to amaze me how creative people can be.
it's so inspiring to see these spaces!
maybe i'll have some lovely photos of my own room to share with you in the coming months.

but i'm off to actually make the most of my day today!

tim & i are planning a trip into chicago tomorrow.
an all day affair!
i can't remember the last time we spent an entire day together, just shootin' the breeze.
it should be bliss.

happy friday!!

xo.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, such amazing spaces - great choices! I wish my creative space was as beautiful and organised as those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i hope one day to have a craft room. you'll have to post some pictures when you get it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh le sigh. I love all of these rooms SO much. New to your blog by the way!! So glad I found ya!!

    ps: your Etsy is the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful workspaces. How could you not be inspired.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great room! :) love this style.
    http://theredberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously wish I could sew right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics! love it and love your blog!
    follow!
    visit mine and if u like it follow me back.
    I'm expecting for u!
    kisses, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little office space built into the closet. Hoe genius is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I am always so impressed with how people manage to make simple spaces look so... incredible. Hopefully one day I'll be able to photograph my room and it be more than just a bed with clothes scattered across the floor!

    ReplyDelete