when a cute, vintagey girl stopped and asked if she could take our photo.
turns out she runs a Chicago Street Fashion Blog, and wanted to feature us!
she adored my circus-like skirt especially.
NBD (no big deal.)
our date outfits:



Timothy was lookin' mighty fine as well, if I do say so myself.
i found the tie for him for a mere $1.
we kinda dressed up for our special date day, and I suppose it paid off!
see the full post at: Chicago Street Fashion Blog
anywoo, I'm spending the evening working on new crafts.
I went to Michael's and stocked up on lots of fun supplies.
stay tuned for fun, crafty photos ;)
have a glorious evening.
I think I'll stop in and visit my twin at her cafe tonight.
I have a craving for a sweet smoothie called the "nutty monkey"
yep, it's as fun as it sounds.
xoxo.
Aww so cute!! Both of your outfits are gorgeous. You look adorable :) xo
ReplyDeleteyou guys both look so awesome. and totally worthy of getting street style snapped. how cool! xx
ReplyDeletestop i'm dying. This is so cute! You both have such great style. I love your skirt... you guys are too cool for words.
ReplyDeletewho wouldnt wanna take a picture of you two, you look adorable!!!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Awww you guys were rockin wicker park so of course you turn heads! I know that every time I am in the area I try to look my best...:-)
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww you both look really cute and cool !!
ReplyDeletestylish couple!!! :D
uhhh I'd stop you guys too if I saw you! you both look so stylish! :)
ReplyDeleteX
PS- I just found your blog and I am lovin' it! so yes, you've got a new follower ♥
You look fantastic, both look so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteso stylish couple!
love your hat and the skirt is cute!!
street style moment!
;)
You two are both so adorable and I can totally see why she stopped you.
ReplyDeleteAm gonna go take a look at her blog now. Happy Easter to both of you!
x
awww you guys are such a stylish and cute couple!!! i love your styles together, def complements each other really well :).
ReplyDeletekeep inspiring girl! and hope you had fun on your date night! :)
<3, Kathleen.
you both look wonderful!! i love your blouse and hat <3 and his tie is super cute, love the colors!!
ReplyDelete