4.21.2011

i suppose we're turnin' heads on the street, darling

last weekend, Tim & I were strolling around Wicker Park in Chicago
when a cute, vintagey girl stopped and asked if she could take our photo.
turns out she runs a Chicago Street Fashion Blog, and wanted to feature us!
she adored my circus-like skirt especially.

NBD (no big deal.)

our date outfits:







Timothy was lookin' mighty fine as well, if I do say so myself.
i found the tie for him for a mere $1.
we kinda dressed up for our special date day, and I suppose it paid off!

see the full post at: Chicago Street Fashion Blog

anywoo, I'm spending the evening working on new crafts.
I went to Michael's and stocked up on lots of fun supplies.
stay tuned for fun, crafty photos ;)

have a glorious evening.
I think I'll stop in and visit my twin at her cafe tonight.
I have a craving for a sweet smoothie called the "nutty monkey"
yep, it's as fun as it sounds.

xoxo.


12 comments:

  1. Aww so cute!! Both of your outfits are gorgeous. You look adorable :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys both look so awesome. and totally worthy of getting street style snapped. how cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop i'm dying. This is so cute! You both have such great style. I love your skirt... you guys are too cool for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who wouldnt wanna take a picture of you two, you look adorable!!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you guys were rockin wicker park so of course you turn heads! I know that every time I am in the area I try to look my best...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwww you both look really cute and cool !!
    stylish couple!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhhh I'd stop you guys too if I saw you! you both look so stylish! :)


    X

    PS- I just found your blog and I am lovin' it! so yes, you've got a new follower ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic, both look so amazing!!
    so stylish couple!
    love your hat and the skirt is cute!!
    street style moment!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are both so adorable and I can totally see why she stopped you.
    Am gonna go take a look at her blog now. Happy Easter to both of you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww you guys are such a stylish and cute couple!!! i love your styles together, def complements each other really well :).
    keep inspiring girl! and hope you had fun on your date night! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you both look wonderful!! i love your blouse and hat <3 and his tie is super cute, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete