6.25.2011

romping around in a little red romper

happy saturday!
i hope you all had a lovely day.

we rode our bikes around town this afternoon.
we stopped to take these photos by the railroad tracks,
then we visited my sister at the coffee shop she works at.

i wore this fun romper.
i just bought it the other day,
so this was my first adventure in it.
i'm kinda in love.

oh, and i heard this cover of "Let My Love Open the Door" by M. Ward today at work.
it's such an amazing song, and i adore M. Ward's voice.
so....it's perfect ;)
have a listen while you browse:






























(a fun little snapshot. you can sorta see tim's bike behind me. isn't it the cutest?!)


(found this neat trailer along the way...)




(romper: thrifted, hat: charlotte russe, kitty ring: romwe, necklaces: thrifted and found, socks & sunglasses: delias, wedges: aldo)

have a super fun evening, everyone.
timothy and i are having a quiet night in.
we had friends staying with us for the past couple weeks.
they just left this morning, so we're trying to figure out what to do without them!
we got so used to having game nights every night.

oh well. i think we'll cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.
sounds good, right?

love you(s),
christen




26 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Rompers just look so perfect for summer :)

    Cuddling up and watching movies sounds like the best way to spend a Saturday night ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE m. ward.. .and she and him is amazing, and so is monsters of folk! ah, everything he does is golden! andddd i love your romper :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT a cat ear ring like that! Omg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore your romper! You look divine! The print is so cute, and it looks wonderful belted in! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh! You are so sweet. I just finished watching movies with my man. :)

    Love the romper, and I love the whole outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh bike riding on a sunny afternoon- I love to do that, but I haven't in years! So I need to fix that.. Love the vibe of these photos, they're so relaxed and rustic looking.

    I love all things Native American, too! It makes me go gaga- I have so many things I've collected over the years, just can't get enough. So I figured now with my blog, I have a good excuse for it. So funny that you came across that very same pic! I really am jealous of her rings... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the romper. it's a good color and it fits well. i want to wear them but i haven't ever found one that fits quite right. they look so retro and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet outfit! The song really goes so well with your red romper and railroad track setting. You have the most darling accessories too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that romper! You look gorgeous in that shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww what a cute romper!! & I love the kitty ears ring! I want it ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your comment!! I love your outfit- i love rompers! esp. in red! I LOVE your bow tie earrings and your kitty ear ring, too!! <3

    love, polly :)

    www.pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S I'm following for sure . I am your new sereal commenter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously don't think you could get any cuter! Your outfit is adorable and as usual your photography is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are absolutely lovely, and I have a girlcrush on you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely romper! It looks so great on you! And the shoes are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am soooo loving that romper! it is awesome that you thrifted it lol.

    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  17. that kitty ears ring is adorable! loving the quirky touch it gives <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you have styled this cute littke romper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing! i don't know what i love best, the romper, the shoes, the ring (so cute) or the boat necklace! what a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to take photos on railways!!! love yours!!!

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really, like REALLY REALLY needed a good ol' catch up over here. seeing this little romper shoot is making me smile so big right now. kitty ring and denim bow danglies. i'll have to check out that song, i love M. Ward too, especially after seeing She & Him live. he practically stole the show. the boy is serious coolness.

    once again, awesome photo assembly. nothing like a train track to enliven a backdrop. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely playsuit :) the color looks amazing!! x

    Haute and Fierce

    ReplyDelete