7.29.2011

i see your true colors, and thats why i love you.









listening: Coeur de Pirate - "True Colors (cover)"

i felt like dressing down a bit yesterday.
i love wearing dress and skirts (so much!), but a girl needs a break sometimes.
so i donned my (faux) leather leggings, harley davidson shirt, and combat boots.
i spent the day sitting at a coffee shop, walking my pup Casey, and having an evening in with my hubs.

i've got to take some outfit shots before the sun goes down today though!
i'm pretty in love with what i'm wearing, and i want to share it will you all.
so i'm off to soak up the last rays of the sunshine with an evening stroll.

love you(s),
christen

17 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!! And I love cœr de pirate!!! So much!! My favorite is comme de enfants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love this! Your hair is so pretty! I wish I could get mine to have such nice, natural curls ♥

    ReplyDelete


  3. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. im loving what you wore. sometimes i feel like wearing comfy go-to vintagey tees too, yours is just amazing ;). and always looking so pretty girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! This sounds like such a low-key, relaxing day. I love your blog!! Definitely stop by my food blog for delicious recipes and great photos.

    www.letslivelavida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha! Heart banners may be one of my favorite go-to decorations -- so easy to make, and so charming too. Looks like you had fun, and your outfit is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your top! And you look amazing even when dressed down. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this outfit is super cuute! I've always wanted to try styling up a Harley shirt. My dad would be proud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, you look like a dream! I love this outfit, I would like to look in this style as good as you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dress downs are so rad girl, mine consist of lululemons, a tank top and bare feet. not really got the cool factor but YOU... i feel the flava from all the way over here. xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super cute! I like to dress girl but it's always great to just feel comfortable in grungy clothes.

    xxx

    wildlifeanalysishdr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete