7.21.2011

out there havin' fun in the warm indiana sun.

here are some photos from the other night.
we went for a walk around dusk.
which, by the way, is my absolute favorite time of day.

i wore a simple, comfy outfit.
i kind of laughed at this shirt when i first found it,
but soon realized that i actually loved it!
i don't know if that happens to anyone else,
but it happens to me quite a bit for some reason!

then i realized that it reminds me of a shirt that i had when i was about 6.
my twin sister noticed the first time she saw me wearing it.
it's funny how i subconsciously loved it because of a shirt i had when i was younger.
strange, right?





oh, and casey was there being cute as ever.












shirt: thrifted, tunic: american apparel, tights: target, shoes: thrifted, clutch: thrifted, rings: romwe

today i get to hang out with my sister.
we both have a day off together, which is rare these days!

happy thursday, friends!

love you(s),
christen


14 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady did you get my email the other day? Hope I got your address right!!

    Lovely post as always, you look cute, love how you've done your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute outfit! I love it. <3

    ~Ruth (ruthrmay.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shirt is so cute, and i love your hair. also, thought id let you know since you have to click and enter a separate commenting pg it never lets me in bloglovin! its so weird!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair and manicure, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit! I love how you've styled your hair. And I've been doing an 'odd one out' type of manicure like that lately too, it's fun!

    I had some of those worry dolls that are on your shirt when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute top! Love it! And you look amazing!

    Have a great weekend lovely. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I'm a fellow dusk lover! And I love that shirt too!

    Have a happy weekend!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your hair color and that shirt is way cute!hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple yet it's cute how you match it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is so effortlessly pretty like that! And such a cute puppy :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative blog! love your DIY Projects:)

    http://vasare.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete