we spent the afternoon together at her apartment.
she and her husband have a lovely place with lots of windows and light.
i wore this perfect slip from Free People.
my sister and i had a nice little date that consisted of good chats, coffee, tea, and some fun sewing.
living close to her is one of my favorite things at the moment.
i don't know where life will take us,
but for now i'm so thankful i can ride my bike to her apartment so we can spend an afternoon together.








slip: Free People, oxfords: thrifted, scarf: thrifted
i hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.
enjoy every last bit of it on this beautiful sunday evening.
pretty.
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful.
ReplyDeletei wish i had a sister..BUT..i do have a brother but he is 6hrs away from me. i know it must be nice being close to each other.
those are beautiful big windows..
the lighting is so gorgeous, i love the crochet on the back of that shirt. and hey! you fixed the comment form.. yay!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
This whole look is amazing from the headscarf to those shoes!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning lady :) And their house looks amazing, love those floors and the huge windows!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteIn our sea of love
You look perfect. You're wearing Free People, and this could be a Free People ad. You've got mad style, girl : ]
ReplyDeleteI adore your head scarf, it's so lovely! You look beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo,
Em
These photos are beautiful, you look so pretty in your head scarf. My sister is moving back near me after living hundreds of kilometres away, I am so excited <3 x
ReplyDeleteThese photos really are lovely; I can never quite get mine to turn out when I take them inside. Your sister did a lovely job! xo
ReplyDeleteLove the color of the outfit. =)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your blog. Seriously. Your photos are always amazing! Along with the scenery!
ReplyDeleteAww, how beautiful. I wish I were as close to my sister too. Alas, she's in another state so no way I'd be jumping on a bike to visit her! I love her but...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment, I'm so glad to have you as my newest follower! hehe
:)
renewvintage.blogspot
Gorgeous pictures, love the romantic outfit and setting :)
ReplyDeletesisters are the BEST. i have three :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty outfit, I love all the pastel colours!
ReplyDeleteL x
The detail of the back of the top is so nice, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteRianna xxxx
Gorgeous photos!! I adore your scarf - the print is so so cute <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
cute outfit! :D
ReplyDeleteLove Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
i love the scarf, and the sunlight through the windows! man, i wish it was sunny where I live!
ReplyDeleteI love this look. It's so girly and summery. Also, I love the skirt turned shirt you posted about from the Free People blog. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is too cute! i love the pastely florals and brown brogues combo! you look so prettty.
ReplyDelete∆ blog
∆ twitter
I love the crochet on the back of your dress! So pretty.
ReplyDeleteAw, it sounds so nice that you get to spend time with your sister and live close by ♥
Love love love your shoes and your outfit.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you.
http://talkstyletome.blogspot.com/
i love your headscarf! i'm giving away a knotted turban headband on agape love designs that looks like it might be right up your alley girl :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous-ness! Christen, talk about a dreamy spot for snaps, this would be it. you are stunning in every photo and kitteh even stopped in for some blog time too, cute!
ReplyDeleteFP is one of my fave lines on the planet, your slip dress is adorable. crocheted back detailing rocks. treasure those sister moments, you're so lucky to be that close. i always wanted a sister closer in age to me and i just think it's super cool you two have so many interest to share together too. love love love. ♥