9.12.2011

renegade craft fair. a fine day in chicago!

i was lucky enough to attend renegade craft fair this weekend.
it's such an incredible show filled with sooo many beautiful vendors.

this is what i wore on a beautiful chicago day:





















[my twin, kylie]

and i've been meaning to share some BIG, BIG news..
congratulations to my lovely twin sister who is 13 weeks pregnant!
her and her husband are so stoked.
i can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl. i can't wait to start buying/making baby things!
she is my very best friend. words can't describe how thrilled i was when i found out she was having a little one.
she's due in march, so expect lots & lots of maternity shoots ;)




i. love. her.

ps. i'm featured on Gentri Lee's Blog of the Week! i'm so honored.
she has such an adorable blog that you should most definitely check out!

pps. these photos were the first photoshoot with my new camera! ow ow! be expecting lots more lovely photos AND videos.

xo,
christen

23 comments:

  1. oh i just love your skirt!! and those boots are awesome, congratualtions to your sister that is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A craft fair and a baby on the way for your sissy???!!! You, my friend, had an awesome weekend!! Congrats to all!



    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute little blog! I followed the link over from Gentri's site. I'm now following you on google connect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you. are. so. beautiful.
    just thought i'd throw that out there.
    and i wish i had a twin. :( you two are darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and the craft fair looks like so much fun! :] Congratulations to your sister! I can't wait to see all the cute things you make for her sweet baby. Also, you guys are so cute! You make me wish I had a twin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrats to your sister! How exciting I love my nieces and nephews so much :) You look as lovely as ever in your outfit too!

    http://theatticpeoplevintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit and especially love those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun!

    Your t-shirt is wonderful...and I LOOOVE your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your skirt and the craft fair looks amazing!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Congratulations to your twin sister. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuties!!! And congratulations to your sister!!! yay c:

    anastasia
    ugly plants

    ReplyDelete
  12. new camera?! eek, exciting!! and congrats to your sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. came across your blog through gentri! love your outfit girl, and your blog!
    xo TJ

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. where are those tights from? theyre so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh booo i wish I went to the craft fair!! :*(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just spend the past half an hour reading this blog. So so amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my! Such exciting news. I'm so happy for you and your family :)
    I just came across your blog by accident and I love it here. Add one more follower to the count! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to your sister! You're both stunners. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness! You lived in Anaheim, I'm (basically) from Fullerton! So close. And thanks xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have such a great style! I love your shirts and boots!<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. you two are the cutest thing ive seen all day!

    ReplyDelete