9.17.2011

stone cold fox

my husband tim works at a screenprinting shop, so one of the perks is free shirts!
if they have a 'mess up', they can take them home.
this shirt was apparently messed up...but really, it looks great to me ;)

it has the cuuuuutest fox printed on it.
i'm a sucker for woodland creatures, so i was ecstatic when he brought this home for me.

[autumn is finally here]











[jacket & boots: thrifted, fox shirt: gift <3]


i just discovered this song by Adele.
it's quite a sad 'breaking up', but so beautiful.
it's recorded live. her voice is just incredible.
try to listen to it without getting chills.


i hope you're all having a beautiful saturday!
timothy & i are planning to go out for ice cream tonight.
it's a local shop here in town.
i'll share some photos with you all ;)

xo,
cj

19 comments:

  1. Wicked tee!!!
    Your hair is so long and gorgeous. I can't wait till mine gets to that length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shirt! I want my husband to work there! :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shirt is cute and your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing shirt! I cannot believe that was a mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New reader here- love your blog & your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shirt soooo much! Can he reproduce them? I really want one, I wanna know how much >.<
    Message me at sharpkittijello@gmail.com plsssss...This is just the shirt I've been looking foorrrrr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shirt but i reeeally adore the army jacket!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair and your outfit and everything.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my first time commenting, but i've been reading your blog for a while & adore it.

    your hair here is stunning. could you maybe give us a tutorial?

    xoxo jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks amazing! Love that video of Adele :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great jacket and heart your hair :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tee is awesome! and sooooo cute ^^ I love adele, I lent her CD 21 from a friend and can't stop listening to it! I already had her previous album, but this one is so, so luch better! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tee is awesome! They should honestly just sell it like that :]

    http://pickuporangarfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It doesn't look mess up on me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are awesome! Thank you so much for the link!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so in love with your outfit!! And your hair is just adorable! :)

    Love, Lily
    Lonely Afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh Christen, I always think "this is my favorite post of hers.. no, this one.. no, this one..." haha :) you look gorgeous as always, I love this tee like crazy, and your hair - big WOW, you're amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That top is adorable and doesn't look messed up at all!

    By the by, I love this hairstyle. Would you ever do a tutorial? x

    ReplyDelete