11.18.2011

Coffee Date

Hello, friends!
I hope Friday is treating you well.
I'm so excited to have a day off to sew.
I'm doing the DIY Trunk Show in Chicago tomorrow, so I'm sewing like crazy for tomorrow!
But I'm popping in quickly to share an outfit I wore out to breakfast with Timothy.

Oh, and expect to be seeing a lot of this striped sweater..
I bought it from Brandy Melville in Santa Monica.
It's suuuuper soft & comfy....so yep. I think I'll be wearing it tons during fall!






[who doesn't love a super-fancy-inside-pocket!}


Oh, and my sweet husband surprised me with a beautiful Jo Totes camera bag for my bday!
What a guy ;)


Scarf, shoes, blazer, pants: Thrifted, Striped sweater: Brandy Melville, Camera bag: Jo Totes

Okie dokie, I'm off to get some work done.
Have a lovely day!

xo,
Christen Jean

ps. If you're in the Chicago area, stop by the DIY Trunk show tomorrow!
It's from 10-5 at the Broadway Armory Park [5917 North Broadway Street].

18 comments:

  1. love every single photo, the outfit is really pretty and so is the setting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I really really love this outfit. Your sweater, shoes, headscarf- everything is perfection!

    -Karla
    http://casualbedlam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you got a Jo Tote!!!! they're great

    and you look so cute, as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is gorgeous I'm such a sucker for stripes and sweaters..haha! Love, love your shoes and I adore your headband. Wonderful pop of colour.
    Your camera bag is Fantastic!!!
    Happy weekend!
    '♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun with your trunk show! Wish I was close enough to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, what a gorgeous camera bag! How lucky! <3 And I love love love your headscarf - what a beauty!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely! I adore the shoes ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a pretty outfit. :) i love it all! and that camera bag is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! I'm a big fan of stripes at the moment too :)

    I hope your show went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always been so jealous that boys get inner jacket pockets and we don't! I'm also jealous of your loafers :) I'm on the hunt for the perfect summer pair.

    x K.

    Love Letters to Lola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesterday was a day full of DIY shows and craft fairs ( I went to a huge fair in the suburbs)...Looove them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this outfits, & I must say that I'm in love with your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore this outfit! The pop of color with the scarf and flower is gorgeous!! :] YOU are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuuute! Hope the trunk show went well!

    I'm so jealous of how fabulous headbands look on you dear! I've been looking for a great camera bag myself and this one definitely inspires me :)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beaut! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i saw the post on velvet bird and i had to come over and tell you how much i love the shoes in this post. adorable!

    cyntiae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete