11.02.2011

flyin' high to the sunshine state

Things have finally slowed down, and I'm back at home now!
The past week has been incredible. I loved every minute spent with family & friends.
I've got some photos from our California trip to share!
My mom, sister & I took a trip together...it's becoming our birthday tradition.
She steals us away a few days before our birthday. SO GREAT!

I'll start off by sharing some of my favorite spots:

Free People - Venice, CA & Brandy Melville - Santa Monica, CA
FP is and always will be one of my all-time favorite shops. I try to visit them in every city.
Brandy Melville is an amazing gem we found! It's an Italian-based company...meaning ALL the fabric is sooo soft & dreamy.
I think their only shop is in Santa Monica.
So, if you're ever in the neighborhood, take a peek!


Anthro - Santa Monica, CA
[I'll own this coat...someday!]


Rose Cafe - Venice, CA
[the have the best fresh fruit & oatmeal. EVER.]

We spent our time shopping, eating delicious food, and laughing...a lot.
It's so nice to spend time with two of my best friends.






I'm off to work now!
I hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday.

xo, Christen

12 comments:

  1. ooo those stores look absolutely amazing!!!! i really like the feather mobile in the FP store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many clothes that I WILL own someday! Lovely photos :)

    http://living-a-pipedream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a family trip sounds amazing, your fam is so cute!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great thing to do for your birthday I love all the pictures

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with that blush pink anthro coat as soon as I saw it. It's a good thing they don't have stores here, haha =) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh CA is so cool isn't it? Looks like you had a blast! And that is a stellar tradition you guys got going on!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you took a nice family girls vacation...this post makes me wish I had a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! And those shops look like so much fun! I need to find more cute shops like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous place! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, everyone in your family is just super beautiful!

    The trip seems amazing, I dream of living in California one day (I work in the movie business, so it would make soo!).

    Have a good week-end dear :)



    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics dahling! My town needs a Free People store asap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea about the first store! I will definitely look for it in Austin!

    ReplyDelete