11.03.2011

she's my best friend, she's my very good friend

My twin sister, Kylie, and I have a tradition of taking photos together every year around our birthday.
We've been doing this ever since we were 17, and it's always such a fun memory.
This year we went to a park near our parents' house.
We went to this park for the first time when we were 16.
It was so special to go back and visit 7 years later...woah! Craziness.

Me & Kylie. Portage, IN.
11.1.11













"She's my best friend, she's my very good friend."

15 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! You and your sister are GORGEOUS! Also, I think you should post pictures from all the previous years!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so beautiful! (Of course you're twins, duh, but still! Ha) The photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful and I love this fun tradition!

    I've always wish I would have a sister, you two must have some a special bond! You are both beautiful and I send you both my very best wishes for your birthday!!



    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits! love the floral top!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos came out gorgeous! it is so lovely to see how close you and your sister are!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's a really nice tradition to have with your sister and you both look like you had a great time! And I love the outfits, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the hazy golden lighting in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this post. I´d apreciate you have some time to check out my blog.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two girlies are so cute and this is such a lovely post filled with gorgeous photos. I love this sort of lighting in photographs, so dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are lovely - such a great location!

    ReplyDelete