11.23.2011

Forever and A Day

Do you ever have those days when you feel like wearing lots & lots of color?
Well, this day was one of those days.
I wore this adorable blouse I bought from Red Velvet over the summer.
It was a bit too hot to wear in the hot summer months,
so it's become my perfect fall blouse!
And I kind of like that it's not the quintessential "fall" color.

Alright, enough chatter! Here's the outfit:





Blouse:Red Velvet, Dress: Macy's, Tights: UO, Boots: TJMaxx in Nashville, Hat: UO, Blazer: Thrifted, Bag: Aldo

Happy Thanksgiving eve!!
My sister & our husbands are cooking for our entire family this year!
Oh boy. Cross your fingers and hope it all turns out well ;)

I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Eat lots & be thankful for the ones you love.

ps. Enter my Etsy giveaway if you've got a chance. I'll pick a winner on Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnessss. Pretty sure this is my favorite outfit you've ever posted! Loooooove it! I'm having a giveaway right now too! You should enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvvvve these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful blouse! the color is perfection. & i adore your hat. :) i hope your thanksgiving was successful and happy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this just screams a day in England to me! you look extra British for some reason, maybz the bow blouse (which totally ROCKS, loves RVA) and the smart hat together with the ivy trailing down around you has taken over my brain with thoughts of you strolling around Portobello Market.

    yes and more yes to the color plan, i enjoy as many mixes as is humanly possible sometimes ; )

    hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful Christen - many blessings! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that blouse!! I just bought a hat almost identical to that one at Club Monaco. so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete