12.23.2011

The Eve of Christmas Eve!

Well, well, well. It's the eve of Christmas Eve already!
I really can't believe how much December has flown by.
We've yet to get a decent amount of snow in Indiana.
I'm kind of crossing my fingers for some decent snowfall for Christmas!
Because white Christmases are so wonderfully magical ;)

I felt a little extra fancy today...
probably due to all the Christmas excitement!
This sequined slip from Free People is one of my favorites.
It just adds a pop of greatness to my day.









Shoes & headband: Urban Outfitters, Sequin slip: Free People, Crotched blouse: Deliahs, red sweater: thrifted

Tim & I have gotten all of our Christmas wrapping done,
so we're settling in for a cozy night watching movies and eating ice cream.

Merry eve of Christmas Eve!

xo,
Christen

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you. And that skirt is so pretty. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking sparkly and cute!
    great makeup !

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!

    merry christmas to you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sequined slip is sooo cute!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sequins! Cute outfit.
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this shoot positively warms my heart right up! adding a bit of sparkle can make all the difference and nobody can go wrong with something from the awesome Free People shop. pure joy this is, you are a beauty!

    fox ring???? you have got to have the BEST accessories in all the land, i adore your taste a ton.

    have a very Merry Christmas, Christen! many blessings over the holidays and always!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just NEED to have that ring, so presh! Merry Christmas, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is absolutely gorgeous, I need to check out Free People. Hope you had a lovely christmas. Your blog is lovely, following now <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look HOT! I absolutely adore this outfit, hair and makeup combo! I hope you and Tim had a fabulous Christmas.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi excellent images,
    if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog
    you spend a happy holiday
    Happy New Year 2012.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, I really love everything you wear!! The skirt is perfect!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas darling. Many New Year's wishes!! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute holiday outfit w/ that headband. Love your living room w/ all the frames there. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Years : )

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete