12.20.2011

Wicker Park

We spent the afternoon in one of our favorite Chicago 'hoods, Wicker Park.
There are lots of great shops & cafes there. Not to mention lots of memories we've made there!
So, we made some more sweet memories yesterday!

We walked down this side street to snap some photos.
And yes, I even caught a photo of Tim dancing ;)









It was a pretty great day to celebrate my husband's birthday.
Now I've got to wrap all his CHRISTMAS presents!!
Goodness gracious, this boy is getting lots of presents this week ;)

Can you believe it's only 5 days til Christmas?!
I've definitely still got some shopping to do. Mostly stocking stuffers, which is super fun for me.
I love buying thoughtful little gifts that fit perfectly in a stocking.

I hope you're all having an amazing holiday season!
This year has been especially wonderful for me.
I've been savoring every little Christmas song & saying "Merry Christmas" as much as possible.

Have a beautiful night!
How about eating some Christmastime treats?
I think I'll break into some delightful cranberry bliss bars. YUMS!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes cranberry bliss bars... You are making my mouth water here:). You look so cozy & adorable for your city venture. I still have shopping to do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos! I love the last one, you look so happy together. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are SO cool! Happy belated birthday to your boy!

    Wicker park sounds amazing, I'd love to visit Chicago one day.

    I hope you have the vey merriest Christmas Christen!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive always wanted to go to wicker park!! love your shoes and red wine cardi!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the braids! You make me want to wear two braids in my hair soon!

    ReplyDelete