12.18.2011

Happy Birthday, Darling!



Wohoo!! Today is my husband's birthday!
We just got a fresh batch of snowfall yesterday, so he's thrilled!
Back in New Zealand, he's used to going to the beach and being outdoors on his birthday.
But here in Indiana, we don't have that luxury ;)
So I'm taking him to some really nice (warm, indoor!) places.
We're heading out to Chicago to the Field Museum.
They have Sue, the T-REX! Tim's been wanting to see if for ages. Boys and their dinosaurs, right?!
Then we'll hit up a nice Mediterranean place for dinner.
And maybe I can sneak in a little last-minute Christmas shopping!

I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Xo,
Christen

9 comments:

  1. adorable pictyure of you two:) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Tim, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!
    Gorgeous pic of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this has nothing to do with your post but could you share your day and night skincare routine :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww.. happy birthday to your hubby! i love this photo... adorable!

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I hope you and your husband had a wonderful time celebrating! Happy Birthday to him :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pic! I've just come across your blog via another I follow! Love it. Hoping you might like to pop by mine and follow in return? I'm looking forward to following on :)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your husband. You really look good together. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete