12.15.2011

I've Got My Love.

Hello, friends!
Just popping in for a quick second to share an outfit with you.
I found this skirt the other day, and it's SO perfect for winter.
Although, I mostly stayed inside and hid away from the cold!

Oh, and take a look at that pretty Christmas tree peeking in there ;)
I absolutely love it.
We just need to get some presents under it!





Oh, and I think this has become one of my favorite holiday songs!
So cute :)

Take care & have a splendidly warm, cozy night.

15 comments:

  1. this outfit is perfect! i adore all of it. you're soo pretty. <3 our tree needs some presents under it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. Your style is one of my absolute favorites!! I so wish that skirt wasn't thrifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! i'm thinking i need a bit hat like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love, love, love your entire outfit. the skirt is awesome, but it's really the hat that ties it all together for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ensemble! and your tree is so pretty. i love the glow they add to living rooms this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look! the skirt was a steal!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is indeed a pretty piece! ^^ I hope you get a chance to go christmas shopping soon ^^ Happy holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are so cute! Love the cardigan.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled upon your blog and I gotta say I love it! Following you from today! I love the way you tag your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've decorated your living room w/ all those frames on the wall- perfect motivation for me to tackle these bare walls! Def great skirt for winter, esp w/ that pretty hat : )

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete