

I hope you all a wonderful Christmas! I sure did.
There's really nothing better than a house full of family you love.
And not to mention thoughtful presents & delicious food & sweet treats!
As 2012 comes up quickly, I've been thinking about resolutions.
I'm not huge on making an "official" resolution. I never end up sticking to them.
But this year I've decided to commit to something broader.
I plan to live my dream...
One joyful moment at a time.
I want to see everyday as something beautiful. With endless creative possibilities awaiting.
I want to make every single day a little better than the one before.
What about you? Any new year's resolutions/dreams/goals?
That's a good goal I think.. I'm still thinking up resolutions/goals at the moment... Hmmm...
ReplyDelete♥Janette, the Jongleur
PS. Love these images of you! So bright!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Also, these photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteyou're adorable! love the little message and your headphones are seriously to die for. can't even get over it.
ReplyDeletethose are great resolutions :) I've been thinking a lot about mine lately. I think I want to travel more, make more art and try to be a little less shy. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's good to hear. Everyday gives us a chance to make things right.=)
ReplyDeletehttp://sassychunny.blogspot.com/
First of all, I love your pictures. I'm loving your new little labels you put on them.
ReplyDeleteFletcher and I are going to try to learn French this next year. That's our goal. I love your attitude and outlook. I know this year will have so many wonderful things in store for you! :)
love the photos!
ReplyDeleteaw hope you have an amazing new years too!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Perfect resolution! Mine is going to be to "shop smarter".
ReplyDeleteI am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!
http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html
I'm with you - I really don't like making resolutions at the start of a new year. Although, this year I feel like I have been mentally building an ever-growing list of things to complete in 2012... let's just say that it's going to be a BUSY year!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!
Sal x
http://danielandi.blogspot.com/
living your dream is a pretty good goal- a life-long goal. happy holidays.
ReplyDeletecute photos!
ReplyDeleteStumbled upon your blog! It's so nice seeing an awesome blogger from Indiana, and so close to me! (Michigan City) =)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful christmas. You cant beat this time of year for indulgence and lots of love!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely resolution. Mine is to follow my creativity 100% this year.
Happy new year to you and your husband :)