12.31.2011

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

Happy New Year's Eve!!
I hope you've all got amazingly fancy plans for tonight.
Tim & I are headed to a party at our friends' home.
It should be pretty amazing!

I couldn't help but make a bunch of glittery star hair clips for tonight.
Just some glittery cardstock, hot glue, and hair clips.
Simple, fun, and adorable!
Oh, and my first ever "animated gif"!
I might become a bit obsessed with these in 2012. Just a fair warning ;)
Photobucket

Well, I've got some New Year's Eve things to attend to now.
But I hope you all have a beautiful night filled with laughter & kisses & fireworks.

I'll see you all in 2012!
It's been a beautiful year.
xo,
Christen

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the stars There so cute!! Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm a new reader! Very inspiring and cute blog! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Yay! :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stars on your hair. Happy New Year! =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest thing ever :)

    Hope that 2012 is an amazing year for you. Any plans to make it to New Zealand this year?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the stars are just perfect!!! happy new year!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2012 to you too! I love your star crown~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh so cute! i love the stars! I celebrated NYE in style in SF! I had a blast. I hope 2012 brings you amazing adventures!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. glory to the gif!!!! omg Christen you did a great job with it and the darling sparkly star headband. totally reminds me of the ones by seriously coveted Giant Dwarf on Etsy. super rad look on you, with your hair up in the top knot it's perfection total! happiest wishes for a stellar 2012 lades, cheers!!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete