12.10.2011

I Love

It's been fr-fr-freezing here today!
I decided to take some photos inside, to avoid the frigid air.
Our apartment is super cozy right now, seeing as we just put up our Christmas tree!
Our living room has a magical glow. Hooray for everything about Christmas!

Anyway, I found this amazing sweater at Salvation Army yesterday.
Looking at these photos, I realize it's sort of Carlie Brown-esque? Right?!
Haha...such a great realization.
So here I am, hiding inside, enjoying our home & our pup in my new cozy sweater.






I've gotta keep this post short because we're heading to my parents' house right now.
We're having a Christmas party tonight.
I'm making oatmeal-cranberry cookies with white chocolate drizzle on top.
YUMS!
Alrighty, I'm outta here!
Enjoy your evening <3 xo, CJ

22 comments:

  1. you look super cute and cozy! i love that sweater :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect sweater and perfect shoes! love u!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your home! and that sweater is awesome

    http://high-socks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too cute for words!!

    I adore the Charlie Brown-ish sweater and the inside pics! It's getting way too cold out there!

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your look really chic and i love it.the sweater good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should show more photos of your home... this little snippet is so pretty! also, what a fantastic sweater - great find!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what a find! you look super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Charlie Brownesqueness of the sweater! :) And those cookies sound absolutely delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i have the same sweater when i was a child!The colors where blue and white and i loved it.Nice memories.Lg mone

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful sweater and hairbow

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous! love the big bow and oversized sweater! youre just too cute :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, okay I am super happy it is finally warming up for us on this side of the globe, but I must say that jersey looks SO COSY!! I want to just jump into one!! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are soooo adorable! Following you now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is total perfect. It looks fabulous on you!

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm so in love with that sweater. there are honestly no words. and the way you styled it is so lovely!

    lllovelovelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm thinking I want some bangs like yours.. Hmm...I pretty much love them.. Gonna show my stylist! Hopefully I can pull it off!
    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh, this sweater is PERFECTION - I also love how you styled it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks so warm and cosy.Your sweet home and your jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. great blog! i really like your pictures <3 amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a new fan of your blog! You are so adorable, and I do think it is very Charlie Brown-esque, just more feminine. Your hair is adorable too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete