12.06.2011

Oh, Christmas Tree

A couple days ago, my family & I embarked on our yearly tradition of getting a Christmas tree.
Ever since I can remember, my family has gone to a cut-it-yourself Christmas tree farm.
It's one of my all-time favorite Christmas traditions.
A few years ago, we found this farm. It's about 45 minutes from our home, and it's amazing!
They have an adorable gift shop, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, horse-drawn sleighs, and (of course) Santa!

We found the perfect Christmas trees for our homes!
Near the end of our visit,
my sister & I snuck around the back of the gift shop for some quick outfit shots.
Look at all those amazing wreaths!! How perfectly Christmasey are they?!








Dress, sweater, neck scarf: H&M, head scarf: thrifted, boots: early present from my Mom!, camera bag: Jo Totes

We had such a perfect afternoon.
I love spending time with my family...yet another reason why I love the holiday season!
We took a quick family portrait (We were only missing my bro, who stayed home. We missed you Mike!)




Do you have your Christmas tree up yet?
It seems like everyone has theirs up already!!
Timothy & I are decorating our tree this afternoon.
Hip hip hooray!! I can't wait for our living room to have that perfect Christmas-tree-light glow.

17 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, love the outfit as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holidays! This post made me happy. Your photos are always the best quality, and your outfits are always perfection.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is so amazing! You're beautiful. Loving all the pictures here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful family tradition! And I absolutely adore everything about your outfit! Especially the magical elbow patches! I want to find a Christmas tree farm near us next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg how fun!!!! and i love these photos so much. theyre my fav ever one your blog!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf and sweater, they both look so cozy! I love their colors as well. I can't wait to go get our tree...finding the perfect one and cutting it yourself is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAAASP!! These photos are PERFECTION! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just pinned the first one. That's how much I love these photos! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your sister is going to have a baby?! that's so exciting, congratulations :)

    you all look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to let you know whenever I see your blog posts come up in my bloglovin' feed I get so excited! Thanks for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so sweet!!! the tree farm sounds so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog today and I am in awe of your style. I love it. I'm definitely following your blog.

    We put our tree up last weekend with lights, but we've been procrastinating decorating it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post!


    www.magicfgazelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that sweater - i agree that elbow patches are the best!

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete