We've been making the loveliest dresses with beautiful fabrics and patterns!!
We're still working out the kinks on starting a website and getting these beauties up for sale!
But, believe me, it will be set-up in no time!
We are so excited about this new adventure.
So, I put together this little sewing station in my apartment.
It's right next to our TV, so I've been watching old Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers movies while I sew!
They are so beautiful and inspiring with all their walking-on-air tap dancing!





Oh, and it helps when you've got a cute pup hanging out with you all day ;)
Hope you enjoyed this little sneak-peak.
I'll be sure to share more of my dressmaking adventures!
My sister & I have been making some gems, I promise ;)
how awesome and exciting!! i'm happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Every gal needs a sewing station! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the sewing area you set up for yourself, it's so cute & beautifully decorated + your doggy is way too adorable! ;) Can't wait to hear more about your sewing adventures, that's super exciting!! xo V
ReplyDeleteWe have the same sewing machine and dress form (:
ReplyDeleteSuper cute sewing area! Can't wait to see the finished products :)
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
This is so exciting! You are such a brilliant lady and I have no doubt that you and your sister will be fantastic. I can't wait to purchase my very own dress. :)
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you're set to go- I'd love to feature you on my blog!
This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what you girls have come up with. I absolutely love your style so I am sure I'm going to love dresses that you have actually made! And your little sewing station is too cute, an inspiring environment always helps!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I'm so excited to see everything! :D
ReplyDeleteHow cool! And that looks like a delightful place to work!
ReplyDeleteDid you make that dress? So pretty! LOve your set up
ReplyDeletewww.thehuntress.com.au
so good when youre in a creative mood like that! very inspired. if only I could sew! :) x
ReplyDeleteThat dress looks very cute. Good luck on that. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://sassychunny.blogspot.com/
I am so excited to see all the dresses you girls made! I love your little sewing nook :) that yellow chair is so fun :) x
ReplyDeletewonderful workplace and your doggy looks adorable
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh! Such a cute puppy! <3
ReplyDeleteWow that sounds like a great plan..can't wait to see all the dresses!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour sewing station is adorable! It's so bright and cheery :]
ReplyDeletelove the sewing station! cant wait to see your creations!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
impressive little sewing corner you have. your sweet pup looks like my sweet pup! what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHoe exciting! I wish I knew how to sew! Your little corner is lovely:)
ReplyDelete