1.28.2012

What A Day For A Daydream

Yesterday Tim and I drove into Chicago for a date night.
I cozied up in my Wildfox Couture sweater and a newly-thrifted houndstooth blazer.
We drove around downtown, shopped, and ate at our favorite pizza place near Wrigley Field.
(It's called Bacci Pizzeria. If you're in the neighborhood, hit it up for delicious 'za!)

I've been to lots of big cities around the country...and Chicago continues to top the list for me.
I love living so close and being able to have adventures in such a beautiful place.
I just wish it wasn't so cold sometimes!!










Oh, and I'm honored to announce that I've been nominated for a 'Blogscar' on Janette the Jongleur's adorable blog!
How sweet is that?!
So please, please pop on over and cast your vote! It would mean the world to me. For real.
Thanks, friends!

ps. A little animated fun for ya. Because I love them so much!

24 comments:

  1. I love Wildfox couture! Super cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering. Hope you weren't too cold!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Looks like you had a lotta fun! Chicago definitely is a lotta fun.. there is so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blazer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that blazer is so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is cute. Will vote and love the hear hoodie/sweater

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love date nights :) you look so lovely in that houdstooth blazer! What a great thrifty find! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, first things first: your hair is perfection. so jealous of those bangs!
    secondly, that blazer looks so good paired with that sweater.
    third, what a cute date night! I've never been to Chicago, but it sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweater and cute blazer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot WAIT to visit Chicago one day!! Hopefully in the near future ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos, I love the blazer:)
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoes and the bag, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a perfect thrifted blazer!!
    i love it.
    i live somewhat close to Louisville, KY and we always make little day trips to go there and it is SO lovely to get away sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful post! Sounds so lovely and the heart print is just perfect for that day :)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. That blazer is incredible! Love this look!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute date night outfit :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look so beautiful :)
    check my blog if you don't mind <3

    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! I'm glad to have found your blog through you finding my blog! Haha. And look at that, my heart is already after your style.

    Can't wait to see more from you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete