3.22.2012

Breakfast Date : Silver Spoon in Valparaiso!

Tim & I went on a breakfast date this morning!
We both had the day off, so we were able to sleep in and have a lazy morning.
We decided to go out for a nice breakfast date because, well....we.love.breakfast.
It's our favorite meal of the day.

So we settled into a cozy table at a lovely restaurant called Silver Spoon.
It's such an amazing place with a brick wall, pastel blue paint, wood tables, amazing food, and my favorite coffee.
It's called Julius Mienl. Apparently it's a company based in Vienna. Pretty delicious, smooth stuff!
So we ate our yummy food, drank our delicious coffee, and chatted & laughed the morning away ;)






Such a great way to start our Thursday!
Do any of you have a favorite breakfast spot? Or are we the only ones who are wayyyy too into breakfast?!

19 comments:

  1. that last picture..your bangs & fishtail braid...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brunch over breakfast and lunch! There's 2 places that I adore. called Le Bateau Ivre and La Note in Berkeley - AMAZING.

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wowww. you are so beautiful!:) i love this post. looks like the cutest place and those waffles, mmM!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love your braid! Tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable and your fishtail braid is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!!! breakfast is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet couple. The waffles looks very delicious. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going out for breakfast. It's definitely my favorite way to start any day. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable top! (Dress? Either way!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable top! (Dress? Either way!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow. That looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so cute! And that little breakfast spot looks amazing and cute and yummy. Crepes + Nutella - yes please! Also, I love the little text boxes on the photos - how do you do that? I wanna copy-cat that :)
    --Halie
    [http://penguinspastapolkadots.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  13. tims waffles just killed me. YUMMMM!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two are just too cute. The food and coffee looks sooo good. I love breakfast, but have a hard time waking up early enough for it when I have time off, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Halie - It's just the shape tool in Photoshop! I use the rounded-edge one....I make my shape, turn the opacity down a bit, then add my text. Super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a huge breakfast fan too and there are a bunch of great places within walking distance of my house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, I want breakfast now! We never get breakfast... only if we go somewhere for dinner sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohmygosh. those crepes look beyond amazing! I want! Breakfast is my favorite meal too--I want to go to this place someday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love breakfast! and i love dates with my hubby to be....so this sounds like perfection xx

    ReplyDelete