3.21.2012

Nothin' But Blue Skies

I bought this dress on our honeymoon nearly two years ago.
It has been one of my favorites ever since.
It's comfortable and colorful and it reminds me of our sunny days in California,
riding bikes along the beachfront and finding adventure in everything.
And Tim picked it out for me, which I think is so sweet because I'm a sap like that ;)

I think I'll probably have this dress and this hat forever.
Maybe my kids will think they're great and want to wear them someday!

Anyway...on to the photos!
We found this adorable tree while we walked around our neighborhood.









Life has been grand lately!
I hope you all can say the same.

A pretty song for you to listen to: Jaymay "Blue Skies"
I used to listen to her a lot a few years ago.
Nothing like nostalgia in a song ;)


Love you(s),
Christen

19 comments:

  1. These photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look so pretty. =] I love that all the trees are in bloom now!

    Also I'm pretty sure I'm wearing the same shade of nail polish right now.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love how trees are blossoming! I need to get around some to take pictures. I love how your lovely top matches the trees. Looking lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous pictures - I of course, love what you are wearing, but also the backdrop is absolutely perfect! Also, I think we have the same nail polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) Love the nail polish B) I also listened to JayMay years ago and always forget about her! Thanks for bringing her lovely music to my memory

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your top matches the tree! can't pick a better backdrop than that. :) and don't get me started on the nails. the color is amazing. i bought the same shade and i'm excited to paint my nails for the first time.

    following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photographs are SO beautiful! Love yours style. Loving the hat paired with this outfit.

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so sweet that your husband picked out your dress. he has good taste-- you look supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song! I'm currently wearing that same color nailpolish. Essie? Thanks to my roommate's stash of great spring colors :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love your nailpolish!!! And the tree is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love when you find a dress you love & love it for so long. great pairing w/ the top over.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I may have the same wedding band as you! - see mine here:

    http://danaemoran.blogspot.com/2012/03/rings.html

    love the way you layered your rings, rings are one of my favorite things to wear : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have the sweetest photos :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I gotta find me one of these blouses for layering - its looks lovely on the dress.

    ReplyDelete