3.16.2012

Hello, My Handsome Nephew!




Meet my darling new (first) nephew!
Seth James was born yesterday at about 12:30AM! He is 7lbs 2oz of pure cuteness!
I am SO proud of my twin sister Kylie, who was SUCH a strong gal throughout the whole labor.
Tim, my Mom and I were anxiously awaiting in the waiting room all night...
and when we finally got to meet the newest member of our family, we were thrilled more than words can describe!
When I first saw my sister holding him right after he was born, it was honestly one of the most joyful moments of my whole life.
She looked so beautiful holding her very first child.
We spent all day yesterday passing him around, cuddling him & giving him tons of kisses.
He is such a handsome boy & he has stolen our hearts already.

14 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, congrats Aunty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little man!! You must be the proudest aunty in the whole world. I adore the name Seth! Can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all! Being an aunt is so fun! Looking forward to meeting him - being a "great-aunt" is fun, too!! Love to all, Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a magical addition to your beautiful family! Congratulations to her and boy are you going to make one awesome auntie!!

    Enjoy the week-end with the little one,

    Virginie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to your sis and to you miss new auntie!!!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, he is PERFECT. pass along my congrats! now you get to spoil him and be the cool aunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! He is so adorable!! Congratulations to your entire family. What a sweet little addition :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweetie! love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness christen! he is SO adorable. being an aunt is one of the best things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, he's such a little sweetheart! Congratulations to your sister, and to you too! I'm sure you'll have so much fun being an aunt.

    Felix will be my sister-in-law's first nephew and she is so excited :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!!!! he is two days younger than my new nephew! isn't it the best?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw how adorable and how exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete