3.14.2012

More Adventurous.

Yesterday was a beautiful day for a walk in the park.
Tim and I drove to a beautiful lake surrounded by paths and trees.
We took along Casey, of course ;)
That little pup of ours is always up for a good adventure.

My favorite part of the park was this lovely pier on the lake.
It was so peaceful & quiet. Well, except for the lone fisherman watching me and Tim take photos.
Always a bit awkward....haha!
Anyway, here are some photos!




Oh, and Casey decided it would be fun to jump in the lake and shake his wet fur all over me!
Sheesh....boy dogs. Always full of mischief ;)




Well, I have a feeling today is going to be quite an amazing day ;)
Love you(s). Have a beautiful Wednesday. Live it up!

14 comments:

  1. Tehehe. It is always so weird when people stop to watch outfit pictures. My dog would never jump in a lake, she is such a scaredy cat. What a fun and beautiful place to take photos though :] I really love the cardigan with all the pins on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lovely...! this is the perfect place for photos and tim did a great job. :) I also really just love this whole outfit.

    have a beautiful wednesday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazzzing location and youre so cute in pigtails!! i love the elbow patches!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cluster of pins!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous, love the pretty set of brooches

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo is so funny ^_^. Very much like the cardi, and I'm glad to see the umbrella being put to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I really love your red cardigan!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppy is the cutest thing ever! I love your outfit so much(: And the photos are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. he jumped in the lake- ah what a hoot! you look adorable too, love the red & yellow together. such a pretty lake.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure if your title references the Rilo Kiley album, but I love it! Also, you are just adorable lady. I love your pigtails and that cardigan with those lovely elbow patches! Oh, and your pup is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, i'm a sucker for slouchy sweaters and that one is perfection. i must have it...
    xo,
    K

    ReplyDelete