My friends at Studio This Is set up an incredible concept. It turned out so great!
I was lucky enough to model and get all dolled up by professional hair & make-up artists!
I was given an adorable faux-bob inspired by the lovely Elizabeth Taylor.
One of the other vintage gals was decked out in amazing victory rolls.
I asked the hair stylist how she created the look, and she was kind enough to share some of her tips & tricks!
So, the next day I gave it a try! I was pretty darn happy with the results.
Oh, and I found these fabulous cat eye sunnies through the beautiful Koi Story blog.
They're from OC Shades. 14 bucks and free shipping?! Heck yeah.







It was so fun to try out a new hairstyle.
I plan on mastering the good ol' victory roll style ;)
I'll share a tutorial when I get better at it!
Well, I hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday.
Tim and I have already treated ourselves to some delicious lunch and frozen yogurt!
Also...listen to this wonderful song by First Aid Kit.
It's been playing constantly in my home ;)
so pretty! the scarf is the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteyou look fab, simple but cute outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/
xxx
Such a bombshell, you look lovely! This sounds like a lot of fun, and you have made me want to wear stripes paired with red accessories today :)
ReplyDeleteWow I love your hair! Fifties styles are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are so darling! I love your style. xo, rv
ReplyDeletehttp://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/
you look simply stunning, love the beautiful hair
ReplyDeletegreat sunnies and i love the victory rolls :)
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Lovely song. Can't wait for victory rolld tutorial!
ReplyDeleteso very adorable. You look fabulous. I am really loving your hair like that! :)
ReplyDeletewell i won't be the first one to think this is perfect for you! beautiful girl, inspiring style.
ReplyDeleteI just love that song so much. :) It's been a constant in my home, car, and head for a while now. haha! You look SUPER cute! Perfect 50's model. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely outfit, and the hair is amazing! x
ReplyDeleteThe victory rolls look so good, keep meaning to try my hair like that!
ReplyDeletexxx
i loveeee victory rolls!
ReplyDeletethe perfect vintage hairstyle !
<3 Vega
http://vintagecomplex.com
You are adorable! I love this. Everything about this is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable! I love this. Everything about this is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteYour hairstyle rocks! Love this 50's inspired shot. Perfection.
ReplyDeletebuy aion account
Ohh, victory rolls suit you perfectly! <3 I love them paired with the cateye glasses too!
ReplyDeletex
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog
Those glasses and that hair, amazing!
ReplyDeletelove this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteLove the victory rolls on you! You look absolutely amazing. I really want to try them out again, but of course I'll have to wait until my hair gets longer. Also, those cat eye sunnies look wonderful on you!! If only you lived closer. I feel like we would be really good friends! :)
ReplyDeletewow you look great- SO UNIQUE
ReplyDeletexx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <33
good music, sweet girl.
ReplyDeletegimme that skirt!!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
I think you were born in the wrong decade.. you look amazing in this style!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
diggin the retro locks!
ReplyDeletexo,
K