3.04.2012

A Little Pre-Spring Cleaning

For the past couple weeks, I've been working on getting my craft room organized.
Ever since Tim & I moved in nearly 2 years ago, our spare room has become sort of a 'catch-all' for all kinds of things.
So my recent goal has been to get things lookin' super cute and organized in this space!

Now, I'm not gonna lie...I still have a long way to go.
Notice I didn't include a full shot of my sewing desk. Well that's because it's still a bit of a mess!
But I'm pretty proud of the cuteness that is happening above the desk on my shelf.
And Tim hung up these banners (that were from our wedding) all around the room!




Even though there's still a lot of work to be done in my craft room, I'm stoked with the progress that is happening thus far!
Anybody else started spring cleaning? Does anyone even do that anymore?! Maybe it's just me..haha

Regardless! If you have a room that needs to be sorted out, do it!
It helps SO much to have an inspiring space to create in.

So, go ahead. Get to a little pre-spring cleaning!



Have a beautiful Sunday!

15 comments:

  1. It's coming along nicely! I really love it :) I just cleaned/organized me and my room mates kitchen last night. It felt so good to get it cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your space is so beautiful! I love seeing the photos of what you have done so far. Spring cleaning never fails to fill me with inspiration and direction.

    Can't wait to see more!

    -Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. coveting the whale poster! i'm obsessed. definitely in need of spring cleaning myself. you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your craft room! It's much more organized than mine LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love all of your little knick-knacky things! You've inspired me in my cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love all of your little knick-knacky things! You've inspired me in my cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, your craft room is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute!! I wish I had more decor for my room! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cleaning and organizing can take all day lol... is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room is coming together just nicely! I really like the banners from you wedding and whales of the world poster - super cute :] I just did my spring cleaning the other day. My roommate and I decided to scrub down the entire apartment and rearrange some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I REALLY LOVE your Whales of the world poster..I'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your space represent your perfectly. youre just so sweet!!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks awesome! Want to come over and makeover my little space?

    ReplyDelete