4.20.2012

A Chicago Date : Music & Coffee

We headed into Chicago for a day full of delicious food & coffee from Lovely bakery, and a show by our friends in Blouse.
It was such a fun and relaxing day.
We were able to meet up with our friend Paul, who we haven't seen since our wedding nearly 2 years ago!
He's Tim's friend from New Zealand, but he lives in Portland now.
He was telling us how much he loves Portland, and that we should visit this summer.
I think we're gonna take him up on that offer! I've only been to Portland once, but I absolutely loved it.

Anyway, here are some photos from our day.    We had brunch at Lovely Bakery in Wicker Park.
It has delicious coffee and tons of yummy food.
And the place is loaded with amazing vintage decor! Check it out if you're in the Wicker Park area. It's definitely worth a visit!

Happy weekend, everyone!
Anyone have exciting plans?
Kylie and I are heading up to Milwaukee for our dear friend Krista's bridal shower!
We're having a twin-date-drive up there. It should be pretty darn fun!

14 comments:

  1. Aw your blog is so cute!
    I love the header. I also love the detail on the headband xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like an adorable coffee shop!

    My weekend plans also include a bridal shower! =]

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so cute, that coffee and your headband - so pretty! now following :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing headband and nice photos!!! Great blog!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun and i love hiw "feminine rocker" you look!!


    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice headband. Very rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice headband. Very rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such a great coffee shop, there's one here called Mars Cafe that I absolutely adore! I will have to take some photos there soon. Also, I am in love with your new floral headband. The pale pink is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The headband is soooooooooooooo pretty!!!!*.* And that coffee...I could use one two:) Have a nice day:)

    http://whoateallthestrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend...Love you new headband.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a cute outfit, perfect mix of edgy & feminine. and i am LOVING that headband!! xoxo linds of http://www.rubygirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely a perfect outfit for wicker park! I love going to shows around the area :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute headband! I adore FP...just wish it didn't break the bank :(

    ReplyDelete