We didn't have much time before I had to shoot off to a party, and Tim had to start work...
but we managed to squeeze a relaxing picnic into our busy day!
We got some food & coffee and drove to a lovely park.
Such a nice way to have a bit of quality time during the week. I highly suggest a work-day picnic with your love(s)!

I got this fancy new lipstick that my friend Alayna suggested.
It's Siren from Revlon. I love it. Such a fun, summery shade!
Shirt & shoes: Thrifted, Dress & tights: Free People, Hat: Urban Outfitters
I hope you're all having a beautiful week.
If you're feeling a bit stressed, go on an evening picnic!
It's the perfect remedy for the mid-week blues ;)
Ah! Your outfit is so cute! I live picnic weather, it's my favorite.
ReplyDelete-Kate
so cute!! we're due for a little picnic right about now haha, love them!
ReplyDeleteI adore picnics! Beautiful photos, I love your stripey shirt and red shoes <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice. Your dog is so cute and I love your outfit. You look awesome. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://sassychunny.blogspot.com/
your hat is the most perfect hat :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
okay- you are simply gorgeous! And that picnic looks delightful! xo
ReplyDeleteYou look extremely lovely in that outfit and your puppy just melts my heart!
ReplyDeleteI want that cuff you have! It's so cute. Also, I am in dire need of a picnic in my life right now. Everything is so hectic it would be nice to just relax. Cute outfit as always my dear, and I am seriously in love with your hat!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you are such a babe!
ReplyDeleteYou are so stunning. I love those tights.
ReplyDelete