4.25.2012

A Perfect Picnic

Tim, Casey, and I went for a little afternoon picnic yesterday.
We didn't have much time before I had to shoot off to a party, and Tim had to start work...
but we managed to squeeze a relaxing picnic into our busy day!
We got some food & coffee and drove to a lovely park.
Such a nice way to have a bit of quality time during the week. I highly suggest a work-day picnic with your love(s)!
I got this fancy new lipstick that my friend Alayna suggested.
It's Siren from Revlon. I love it. Such a fun, summery shade! Shirt & shoes: Thrifted, Dress & tights: Free People, Hat: Urban Outfitters

I hope you're all having a beautiful week.
If you're feeling a bit stressed, go on an evening picnic!
It's the perfect remedy for the mid-week blues ;)

11 comments:

  1. Ah! Your outfit is so cute! I live picnic weather, it's my favorite.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! we're due for a little picnic right about now haha, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore picnics! Beautiful photos, I love your stripey shirt and red shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice. Your dog is so cute and I love your outfit. You look awesome. =)



    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hat is the most perfect hat :)

    xo,
    Steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay- you are simply gorgeous! And that picnic looks delightful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look extremely lovely in that outfit and your puppy just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that cuff you have! It's so cute. Also, I am in dire need of a picnic in my life right now. Everything is so hectic it would be nice to just relax. Cute outfit as always my dear, and I am seriously in love with your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so stunning. I love those tights.

    ReplyDelete