5.06.2012

A Celebration of Love!

I just got back from Milwaukee this afternoon. Let me tell ya...it was an amazing weekend!
I don't even know where to begin! I probably cried 30 times.
Seeing Krista get married to such an amazing man was so joyous.
There was so much laughter and so many happy tears!
They truly are the perfect match.
Seeing them laugh and interact with each other is so beautiful.
Every time I looked at them they had that perfect dreamy-in-love look in their eyes.
And Kyle's face when Krista walked down the aisle....oh gosh. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it!! So beautiful.




Some beautiful photos by the photographer, Jennifer Brindley:









11 comments:

  1. how beautiful. weddings are my favorite, they remind you of what life is really about!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your bridesmaids dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photobooth feel to those pictures!!!! Such a good idea. And mostly when you have so many wonderful people around you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i love her color scheme! with the blue dresses but bright shoes and flowers, it looks so fun. it's so nice being around so much love isn't it, all the best to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww I've got teary eyes just looking at these photographs!

    The wedding looks so much fun!

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bride! This looks like such a fun and happy celebration. Aren't weddings the best...especially in the spring. Her dress and flowers are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh beautiful photos!! looks like an amazing wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding makes me cry. It's every girls dream to walk on that aisle with the man they love. The newly wed looks perfect together. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to say that I love all these pictures! It made me do a little fist pump in response to all the people who always tell me, "tattoos will make you look so trashy on your wedding day and ruin the photos." I've actually heard multiple people "warn" me against that and it's a load of crap. Krista is beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete