5.15.2012

A Perfect Mom's Day!

I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day!
Whether you were celebrating with your Mother, or if you were the Mother being celebrated...I hope it was wonderful.
This Mother's Day was super special to our family, seeing as it was Kylie's first!!
We went over to my parents' house and had a delicious dinner and showered my Mom & Ky with tons of gifts.

My Mom, Ky, and baby Seth.

My Dad! Seeing him with Seth just melts my heart! So sweet.

The Burrowes family on their first Mom's Day.
And I've got something extra sweet & special to share with you!
Kylie and I made this video yesterday.
We've been meaning to do this ever since Seth came home (8 weeks ago!).
We just wanted something to capture the start of their life together as a family.
It really is the sweetest thing.
And Seth...come on, man. Stop being so cute.


They're pretty darn adorable, right?!
I seriously love them all so much.
Matt & Kylie are such amazing parents already.
It's unbelievable how natural it is to them.

Well, I think that's quite the cute-family overload for today ;)
Cheers, friends!

15 comments:

  1. *such* a sweet little video. He is seriously, so darn cute! Pretty sure I want a baby now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww how adorable :)

    Your sister's hair looks SO good blonde!!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny this song has been on repeat in my head for days!!! love the video!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! I love the nursery...and your sisters awesome blonde hair! Happy 1st mothers day to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love babies!!! This is the cutest post. You and your sister look so similar, it's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited that you're coming to New Zealand!!

    Are we friends on facebook yet? You should add me and then it'll be easier for us to sort out meeting up when you get here. Yay cannot wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, that video is TOO sweet. I love the shot of his lil' foot! so presh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love this video - what a cutie! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, the ending with the antlers is my absolutely favorite!!
    he is adorable.
    the baby's room is adorable.
    they are all adorable!!
    great video, chica ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your sweet comment a few days ago! :] this video is so sweet. love the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That video totally made me cry!!! Seth is absolutey gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a puddle of tears over that darling baby boy and the video you girls made. i bet little Seth gets covered in about 100 kisses per hour. crinkled toes just steal the show :)

    sweet as can be and everyone looks so gorgeous, glowing and happy!!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, seriously that video is so adorable! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is Ky your sister? You two look so much alike!

    anyway, you have such beautiful and whimsical blog! your happy newest follower :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww!
    ps her hair looks so good like that!

    ReplyDelete