6.20.2012

Love Is Like A Silhouette In Dreams!

These past few days have been super duper hot!
My solution this summer? Maxi skirts.
I've never really been one to wear long skirts but lemme tell ya...they are a lifesaver in this kind of heat!
Today was all about staying nice and cool.
So I threw on my trusty skirt & an equally-breezy shirt and seized the day!

(This Kimbra song is becoming a non-stop summer tune for me.)
Cameo Lover by Kimbra on Grooveshark





And how beautiful is this bag?!
My sister Kylie was kind enough to let me borrow it.
She found it at an antique store the other day.
I love it and plan on stealing it as many times as possible ;)






Ok. Here's some nephew cuteness for you for today:
Tim & I were babysitting Seth tonight while Kylie & Matt celebrated their anniversary.
Our pup Casey was not excited about this.
He kind of has only child syndrome, I think.

What a jerk, right?! Geez. If looks could kill...

I hope you're all having an amazing week!
I'm currently getting into the new Master Chef season.
Anybody else diggin' it this season?
It seems pretty great so far!

24 comments:

  1. love the pattern mixing, ya look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww such a pretty look lady!! I adore that maxi skirt and that great top...also how stinkin cute is that bunny necklace!!!


    xo
    Lizzie


    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of colours and prints! I love it when people mash up prints that aren't meant to go together and then do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all the different prints worn together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i *LOVE* a maxi skirt and a maxi dress in the summer. Target has some super cute ones right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Master Chef. One of my fav shows, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your print mixing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Master Chef! I love that show. But it's no So You Think You Can Dance, aka The Best (Reality) Show Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog. Love your style!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bunny necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit, and I love the soft light in the photos. Your pup is so adorable! I wish I had the need to wear maxi skirts because of the heat...it's miserable weather here in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you mix those pattern :)
    the necklase is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful lighting and i love your necklace!!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair and outfit is wonderful!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these two prints together, you look gorgeous. Your hair is perfect for summer, I need a change as well!
    Hope you have a terrific weekend!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute outfit! I love your bunny necklace.

    Hehe, your dog's expression is hilarious! Our cat has been the same with Felix, I think she keeps hoping we will send him back and she can again have my full attention for refilling her biscuit bowl three times a day :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful outfit combo!
    That necklace is absolutely to die for!
    Have a lovely day.
    Isabella
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you are so beautiful!

    you have a new follower <3

    http://kafkaswife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit! That skirt is super pretty. I've been wanting to try maxi skirts, but am a little wary because I'm only 5'2 and I'm not sure if I could pull them off. You make them look so cute though! I think I'll have to be brave and give it a go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. gosh your outfit is too darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look perfect ! I love your bag and shoes ! :)
    I really fell in love with your hair too...

    ReplyDelete
  22. girl that hair is so good on you! how much fun!!! you are just cute as a button:) love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I´m sorry but that last pic made me laugh hard!!! That dog has a person (and a not so happy person at that) living inside him! Oh my! I´m going to have to come back tomorrow and look at that photo again!

    ReplyDelete