6.18.2012

Wanted : Etsy Edition

Here are some pretty little things I'm loving on Etsy at the moment.
I've been dreaming of summer adventures by the sea.
Tim and I are planning a big trip to New Zealand in October.
We're planning to be there until February.
So we'll have a full summer in Indiana, followed by a full-on New Zealand summer!
I'm pretty darn excited to say the least.
New Zealand is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

Anyway! Here are some amazing things for you to swoon over like I am ;)


ONE//TWO//THREE//FOUR//FIVE//SIX//

Happy Monday!
I'm hope your week is off to a great start.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like an a trip of a lifetime!!! ;) so exciting! I love those wooden sunglasses!!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some Tumbleweeds sunglasses so bad! I am thinking about buying the His and Her sunglasses package so my boyfriend and I both get a pair. Plus, it's cheaper that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these things are fantastic, but I am in looove with that tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Zealand! That's just across the ditch from me, as we Aussies like to say (seriously though, they say that on the news). NZ is just so picturesque, it's hobbit country all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand didn't make the cut on that 'adventure awaits' card. How unfortunate!! I'm going to miss you all of September :( I don't think we've ever been an ocean apart from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! And I love that 5th item, so cute!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww how exciting!! I am super jelly haha :)

    I am in love with those wooden sunnies!! How adorable!!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete