6.03.2012

Magical Insta-Life




Life is more magical in Insta-world, isn't it?!
If only my real life could be filled with light leaks and magical little orbs of light & hearts...everything would be perfect!
But hey...I can get pretty darn close with my handy little iPhone ;)

I've decided to create a book filled with our iPhone photos.
Tim's family is really great at keeping photo albums from every year.
I figured we'd start doing that as well!
So I bought an album for 2012 and I'm going to fill it with cute little photos from our everyday life!
I found an app called PostalPix. You can get your photos delivered to your door in the adorable 4x4 format.
So I'm gonna print a bunch at the end of every month and do a few pages in the album from every month.
I'll share some photos of the book once I get our May pictures ;)

Happy Sunday!
Enjoy the last bit of your weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Postal pix is my favorite! I can't even tell you how many times I've ordered from them. I have the biggest stack of photos. I need to get an album or figure out a way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these photos are beautiful, love the nails

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! My grandparents have the best photo albums but since she's gotten her digital camera she just hasn't bothered to keep them up any more :( It really is soon to be a thing of the past

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! I bet your little photo album is going to come out so great. And I really love those illustrations, they are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your iphone case is so adorable!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw your instagrams are soo pretty and special. <3 i'm now following you over there! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are all so lovely!
    To answer your question, my sister used an app called catwang. But I am going to tell her about catlovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those illustrations are sooo adorable! Did you make them?
    If so do you take commissions? And if not who did?!


    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mah gosh! How are we not IG friends???? So bummed! Finding you!


    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  10. good to know about that site! i might need to get some photos delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, how was I not following you before? Am now :) @missteacups

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful little site I'll have to visit. And I second someone else's questions of whether or not those illustrations are your own. They have such a wonderful, sweet way about them. I would love some of my own as well!

    ReplyDelete