7.14.2012

Heading To The East Coast

A 4AM wake-up call is only acceptable for one purpose : adventure.
And that's exactly why Timothy and I are up with the sun this morning.



We packed our bags and we're heading to the east coast!
We're catching a flight to Philadelphia, then heading to New Jersey to meet up with some friends.
We'll be staying on the Jersey Shore for the next week!
Only there won't be any crazy night life or guidos or fist-pumping for us.
We'll be there for a completely opposite reason : church camp.
Tim is playing bass at a camp with the above-mentioned friends.
It's right on the ocean, so it's bound to be a blast!
I'll try to update as much as possible while I'm away!
Happy Weekend! Wohoo!!

13 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time and a safe trip! maybe you'll do some fist pumping at the church :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky. I love the east coast! have fun!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I've always wanted to go on that... gondola(?)...I think that's what it's called...that goes over the beach in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds wonderful - enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag and headphones. I hope you have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, fun :) Have a great time!

    I know it will be hard, but try and resist all those spray tan booths LOL :p

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful trip! I love your bag and your headphones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun on the jersey shore, though i know you will!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy weekend to you! I love your bag, very bohemian, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh have fun! I went to church camp every summer for years and always loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun there! =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete