7.04.2012

Summer's In The Air, Heaven's In Your Eyes

Just another beautiful summer day!
Tim and I have been spending lots of time at my parents' house this week.
Tonight we're going over for a big 4th of July celebration.
My Dad (who is a master of the grill) is making us steaks! Delish.
Then we're heading over to a friend's house to watch the city's fireworks.
Should be a grand ol' time!

This is about as patriotic as it gets for me, friends.
I wore this yesterday and realized it would be a fitting outfit to post today.
Red, white, and blue. That's what today is all about ;)











To all my American readers... I hope you've got big plans for this evening.
Enjoy the night full of lit-up, beautiful skies!

Ps. The newest Avett Brothers song. SO GOOD.
Live and Die by The Avett Brothers on Grooveshark
I don't think I'll ever stop loving these guys.
Their music has meant so much to me over the past few years.
It has been with me through heartbreaks, world travels, everyday joys,
summer drives, and my first dance as a wife.
They never cease to amaze me.

20 comments:

  1. Such a sweet dress! Love the hair.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie! you've got the tiniest little waist! happy 4th. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this dress. I am so obsessed with cute little bow prints on everything lately. It reminds me of my blouse featured in my most recent post! The peter pan collar and all! :)

    Gahhh so excited to see someone else loves The Avett Brothers as much as myself!! My all time favorite songs from them is, "I Would Be Sad".

    Happy 4th sweet gal!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely beautiful. I love everything about them. Your hair is amazing, especially with that headband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress! happy 4th!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress, Really love your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair, the dress, the bag! Perfection! Happy 4th of July! :D
    -Amy

    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lok how cute you are on that fence! love the photos!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 4th of JULY. Your dress is so cute. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is darling!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're an absolute peach! and i love how the light & this outfit show off your red, red locks ; ) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this look!! so retro looking and your hair color is amazing!! also i love the avett brothers soooo much haha

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looove the bow pattern. I have been seeing it around...Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is absolutely darling, and I'm in love with your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got to see the Avett Brothers recently. Absolutely adored them! Also, you look so darn adorable, girl!I love that dress, and those patchwork shoes are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the words master of the grill seem to make my mouth water immediately and i know it's past dinner time so another reason but man alive i'd have wanted to be there for your awesome par-tay! sounds incredible on so many levels plus you look extra sweet in your dear bow dress + stunning gingerness!!! love it! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your style & hair!
    ~mel
    http://o-h-my.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete