8.09.2012

Shades of Summer

This week has been pretty darn wonderful!
The weather has been treating us kindly,
and I've been working on some new little projects that I'll be sharing soon
(those of you who follow me on Instagram have seen a sneak peek!).

I was lucky enough to receive a few lovely goodies in the mail from Sway Chic this week!
These floral high-waisted shorts are the cuuuutest little things, if I do say so myself.
And this leather necklace is pretty darn perfect.








Floral High Waisted Shorts: c/o Sway Chic, Leather & Chain Necklace: c/o Sway Chic,
Blouse: Thrifted, Wedges: Aldo

I honestly think I could wear floral every single day of my life.
It never gets old, in my opinion ;)

Well I hope you're all having a beautiful week.
The weekend is in sight, my friends!

11 comments:

  1. looove florals! and you look fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shorts, you look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful! I love your jewelry.

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeep! Those shorts ARE wonderful :) I can't get enough of floral.ever.

    The close up photo of you is gorgeous lady!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those floral shorts are definitely super cute! I love them paired with all black so they really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super in love with these shorts! They are so pretty and edgy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh sweetie, you are so beautiful. i love everything about you. this look is damn good. i really like this top and shorts <3 it's simple but very good. it fits you. i can't wait for those stuff. i'm going to follow you on instagram if i find your name on blog :3 honey, would you like to visit my blog and check last post? i really care of your opinion and i'd love to know what do you think about this.
    much love, katie.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shorts, they are perfection - seriously. And your shoes! ♥

    ReplyDelete