10.24.2012

A Lovely Day In NZ

What a beautiful day in New Zealand!
Today was absolutely gorgeous. It was about 65 (18 Celsius, apparently!) and sunny.
I went down to Auckland to spend some time with my sister and her family.
We took some photos in her in-laws front yard. It's quite a cute little place right in the city!

 
Blouse: Nasty Gal | Boots: Cotton On | Leggings & Metal Hair Tie : Ebay | Beanie : Neff

We also went to Kylie's favorite coffee shop, Coffee Supreme in Ponsonby.
I had my first cafe flat white! Delicious. Absolutely my favorite coffee in the world.


My in-laws live just north of Auckland, in a stunning coastal town. How beautiful is this?!
We're surrounded by the sea. Couldn't ask for a more amazing place to spend the next few months.

Have a beautiful day!
I hope you can enjoy your favorite cuppa coffee and see some beautiful sights as well.

18 comments:

  1. aw, Auckland put on the sunshine today! :) It is almost jumping-in-the-sea time, in my book. So close to summer :)
    {and that is an ace cafe, good taste :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is just to-die-for!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt, your hair looks amazing!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where abouts are you staying? I went to NZ last year and was in the Whangaparoa/Gulf Harbour area - it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your shirt is so beautiful <3 i love these little flowers :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog for the very first time and I will definitely be coming back for more inspiration! :)

    www.buttonsandthreads.com/424

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is gorgeous, I am following now! Thank you for commenting on mine, I shall be back to say hello again very soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks lovely and sunny, very jealous indeed, also love the floral shirt, super adorable outfit

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty blouse!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks so peaceful and i love your boots!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww New Zealand I miss you!! These photos are just stunning.
    Love that gorgeous floral shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! New to your blog from Someday Sunday - It's so adorable, I love your outfits and sense of style! Also so ironic - I lived in Valpo for 3 yrs and met my husband there :) We are now outside Chicago but thought it was crazy you live there ;) Excited to see more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous of how stunning this place is, and the coffee looks tasty too.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shirt with the leather leggings! looks amazing! love your blog

    xx
    Anita

    ReplyDelete