10.22.2012

Blogger Feature : Nesha of Flower Child Blog UK

I don't do many guest blogger features, but when Nesha from Flower Child Blog contacted me,
I immediately knew I wanted to feature her!
She is simply adorable and has such amazing style that I know you guys will also adore!

Nesha's oufit= Dress: Orla Kiely | Heels: Topshop | Ring: Thrifted | Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company

Pretty darn adorable, right?! I just love her style.
And if I can ever get my hands on an Orla Kiely dress, I'll be a happy lady!
Oh, and Nesha has been kind enough to feature some photos of me on her blog!
You can find them here.
I just love the blogging community. It's so amazing to meet such beautiful ladies from all over the world!

Well it's just about suppertime here in good ol' NZ, so I'd better get going.
Have a beautiful day, friends!

10 comments:

  1. Ahh I love a little inter blog support


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Nesha's blog! I hope you do more of these in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is a sweetie, and that satchel is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Love this post! Nesha's blog is one of my fav's, so glad I found your's

    Great blog!

    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at her blog now! That ring is an amazing find!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love her dress! I too will be a very happy lady if I ever get my hands on an Orla Kiely dress, so pretty. Heading over to her blog now!

    PS. I hope you got my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's really cute! Thanks for the introduction:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is stunning <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete