10.21.2012

Finally In New Zealand!

These were the last outfit photos I took in Indiana!
Tim and I left for New Zealand a day after we took these.

After a very long 12-hour flight to NZ (Tim & I didn't sleep a wink, for some reason!), we are so happy to be here.
We've been spending loads of time with our New Zealand family,
eating lots of candy and pies, and enjoying this beautiful country!
It's been a bit rainy the past couple days so I haven't taken any pretty outdoor photos,
but the minute it's nice and warm and sunny, I'm running down to the beach!


Outfit details: Dress: Sugarlips  |  Shoes: Thrifted  |  Earrings: my grandma's  |  Sweater: Line & Dot  |   

We went out to lunch at this adorable restaurant today.
We had delicious pizzas and chips and coffee.




Hooray for long, but safe travels across the sea!
And hooray for amazing in-laws that cook us dinner and let us stay with them for 4 months!

Have a beautiful day!
I'll be back with more NZ photos soon ;)

19 comments:

  1. Aw, welcome to New Zealand! Hope the summer weather comes back eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Havea fab time in this beautiful country, hope the weather gets better!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! so happy you're here! I can't wait to take lots of photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, 12 hours is really quick to get to New Zealand, as far as I know, it takes a lot longer for us Brits to get there!


    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy, welcome (back) to New Zealand! I hope this horrible weather clears up for you soon, and I can't wait to see some of your outfit photos from here!

    This outfit is adorable - I love the purple skirt and your hair looks really cute like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous pictures, love your hair like that, fancy braids!
    hope you're having a lovely time and adventures
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures. I also love your red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable! That skirt is gorgeous.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw NZ must be awesome <3 i've never been there and it's like second part of world for me :) but you shine even there :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!
    enjoy your trip!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you arrived safely - NZ is definitely a country I'd love to visit one day! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun in NZ ! Your hair is amazing, love it so much =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear you are having so much fun, I can't believe you didn't sleep during the flight though! I love the top of this dress, the collar and cut out bit at the back are just fantastic xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. you wear this hair style so well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you're enjoying NZ, didn't manage to get over on my travels, but it's still on the list. you look gorgeous in these photo's, love you hair - it's so cute

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a move! Good bye cold midwest!! :-) Glad to see you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair is gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying NZ xx

    ReplyDelete