10.15.2012

Milwaukee!

Timothy and I have been squeezing in as many hangouts as possible with our best friends before we leave.
This weekend we drove up to Milwaukee to visit two of our besties, Krista & Kyle.
I've been friends with Krista since 3rd grade! She and her husband are just the sweetest.
We love them!

We stopped at Mars Cheese Castle. Which is as awesome as it sounds. If you like cheese, that is ;)
And we do. So it was pretty darn awesome for us.
Then we carved some pumpkins, ate apple cider donuts, and just had a good ol' time!



I love our friends.
It's such a blessing to have so many amazing people in our lives!

T-minus TWO days til our 12-hour flight flies us over the Pacific.
I need to pack and hang out with as many friends as possible before then ;)

Have a wonderful Monday!

18 comments:

  1. wow, it seems like you had lots fun <3 totally love these photos! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness a cheese castle! sounds amazing!
    I love cheese too, we have a couple of pretty good stalls at our local market so we usually have something good in
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How fun! :D I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I freaking love cheese!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cheese museum would definitely be something for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that howling wolf pumpkin is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun!
    Safe travels!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm.... all that cheese looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! Enjoy your flight over the Pacific! Exciting! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you guys had quite the time! I hope your last days before you leave are filled with lots more fun, family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Mars Cheese castle!! I used to pass there every now and then when I lived in Chicago. This post brings back memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmm cheese, that place sounds like heaven! lol

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw what a cute post. this weekend sounds perf, YUM apple cider doughnuts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I was going to be productive today until I found your blog. I sat in bed for an hour and read your posts. Stop being so adorable so I can get some work done!



    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you believe I've lived in Wisconsin my entire life and have NVER been to Mars Cheese Castle??!!

    Weezer had a meet and greet there wayyyy back when!

    I really need to visit, haha.

    ReplyDelete