10.31.2012

All Kinds Of Guns

Here are some photos from an amazing day!
Kylie and I spent some quality time together while the fellas hung at home and played computer games ;)
We went and took photos in the prettiest place, Cornwall Park.
Then we did some shopping and ended the night with a huge family feast!
And for dessert we had the most delicious cake made by my darling husband.

Oh, and Kylie & I have found our new favorite album.
Tilly & the Wall's 'Heavy Mood'. This song is one of my favorites.
All Kinds Of Guns by Tilly And The Wall on Grooveshark






My outfit details: Moon Shirt: Brandy Melville | Shoes & Jacket: Cotton On |
Tote Bag: See Me Everywhere Shop | Necklace: Little Dirty Dish



Kylie's outfit details: Harley Shirt: Thrifted | Boots: Cotton On | Fringe Jacket: Wild Pair






Did you see that banjo cake?! Seriously, the guy is a legend. I kinda love him a lot.
Well a very Happy Halloween to all my American friends & family!
I hope you're all dressing up and eating too much candy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow I ADORE that moon shirt!

    Happy Halloween,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm new here and didn't know you were a twin, and as I was scrolling down the page, I saw you with red hair and then with purple hair and I was so confused and then when I saw the photo of the two of you I freaked out a little!!! Hahaha. WOW you girls look so much alike! (I mean, uh, duhh you're twins, haha.)

    Happy Birthday! You're both so cute and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moon shirt!!! And both of your hair colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    That cake is amazing! so many clever details
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! i'm having it on 29th so i know the feeling of being a autumn child. wonderful, isn't it? ;)

    hope you've had a nice time! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day!
    I love seeing your different styles :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete